Happy Hour at The Bar

Dedicated to Mr. R. I hope it's to your liking.

"Woodford Reserve, neat, with a water back."

I shifted on the leather barstool trying to find room to cross my long legs as the bartender turned to pour my drink. He was cute. His sleeves were rolled up exposing his forearms. They looked strong. The images of his tattoo sleeve climbing under the crisp white linen of his shirt sleeves called me to imagine what it looked like when he removed his shirt. My eyes traveled up his torso but were caught short when they connected with his as he leaned over to slide my drink across the bartop. His tongue darted out to moisten his lower lip as he smiled and winked at me before heading off to serve the other end of the bar.

The bourbon warmed my throat and lingered on my lips. I swirled my drink losing myself in the golden toffee color, my mind circling the glass, unwinding from the work day. I became aware of a faint scent of cologne. Pleasant. While I was lost in my thoughts a gentleman had taken up residence in the seat next to me. He was dressed well. No doubt professional, probably here to decompress from work as well. He slid out of his jacket and folded it over the back of his stool. His scent hit me. Woody and spiced with an undertone of something I couldn't quite place.

He ordered a scotch on the rocks and relaxed back into his seat. He smiled when we caught eyes. I returned to looking at my drink but was watching him in my periphery. He looked me over, lingering on my legs before the bartender came back with his drink. He took a sip and stared into his glass.

"What's your poison?"

He was staring right at me and it took me a moment to get his meaning.

"Oh, just ah bourbon."

He smiled to himself. "So the lady likes the burn".

I chuckled. "I suppose so. Gotta have a little pain with the pleasure."

He turned in his seat to face me while looking into my eyes, seemingly searching for something. His intensity caused my smile to falter. His gaze slid down my body again, openly appraising me. I was uncomfortable under the scrutiny and instinctively straightened up in my seat. He smiled at my actions. I broke the building tension, taking a sip from my glass and facing the bar.

I felt him lean into me, his arm on the back of my seat. He was warm and his scent washed over me. He whispered close to my ear. "If it's pain and pleasure you need, that can be arranged. All you have to do is ask." I turned my head and he was so close. I could feel my heartbeat in my chest. He gave a half smile and I felt his drink-cooled hand rest on my thigh. I couldn't think to say anything. He was attractive and magnetic and something about him felt deliciously dangerous. He gave me a half smile watching my thoughts flash behind my eyes.

His hand, rapidly warmed against my thigh, slowly slid up and under my skirt. My pussy tingled. He paused just outside my panties, his fingers playing at the edges of the fabric. I wanted to feel him touch me but I said nothing. I jolted in my seat as his fingers stroked along my clit over the thin fabric. It felt good. He pressed my clit and drew slow deliberate circles while he watched my reaction, my lips parting as my breathing quickened. He leaned in and kissed my jawline rumbling low "All you have to do is ask". His fingers suddenly turned cruel, biting into my inner thigh as he growled out "But you do have to ask".

I was surprised at how forceful he was and how turned on I was. I woodenly nodded my head. He smiled, shaking his. "Oh honey, you'll have to do better than that". His fingers snaked inside my panties to run along my now wet slit. I gave a small squeak not expecting it. He pulled his hand out from under my skirt and quickly put his finger in his mouth tasting me. His chest rumbled appreciatively.

My face burned hot with embarrassment as I looked down into my glass. "I need it". I barely got the words out above a whisper and was relieved he didn't ask me to repeat myself. He just stood up, put some bills on the bar as he nodded to the bartender and held his hand out for me to take. He was tall, even for me. I put my hand in his and followed him.

He walked briskly and with purpose across the marble floor. Past the other patrons to the right and down a dim hallway. I was so focused on the warmth and feel of his hand I didn't notice we had entered the men's room until I saw the stalls. He moved me quickly inside and closed the door behind us.

It was tight. Turning around, he was watching my reaction. Not really sure what I should do I reached for his belt buckle. He smiled as I undid his belt. He moved closer and his hand spanned up my back untucking my blouse from my skirt so he could feel my skin. I unbuttoned his pants and reached in to feel his cock.

It was so warm and hard. I moaned. Pulling it out, I got my first look. He was mouth watering. I wanted to suck his cock but there wasn't a lot of room for bending and I wasn't about to hit my knees. I stroked his rod loving the warm velvet weight in my hands. He unclasped my bra pushing it and my blouse up exposing my breasts. Spitting in my hand I lubed his cock and began pumping him in and out of my palm. He was clearly excited.

His hands cupped my breasts and he stooped to swirl my nipple in his mouth. His hard cock in my hand and his mouth on me was driving me crazy. I stroked him faster in my excitement. He leaned in to kiss me. While his tongue swept the sweetness of my mouth his fingers played my nipples. Rubbing, rolling, squeezing, pulling, pinching, pinching hard. I squirmed not sure if my body wanted much more or much less of what he was doing to me. My nipples were overly sensitized.

I lined up both my hands and pumped his cock double fisted. He bucked. His hips rocked against me trying to fuck my hands like he wanted. He growled in frustration turning me around to face the side of the stall. Swiftly my panties were yanked halfway down my thighs and his cock was pressed at my dripping entrance.

He thrust up into me sliding home to where he wanted to be. I sighed at the full feeling. He grabbed my hair and bent me back toward him, his other hand caressing my exposed breasts. He moved slowly at first sliding into me, drawing out every inch just to push into me again. He rolled his hips stroking my walls deliciously. He picked up the pace, bottoming out in short rough thrusts. My breasts jiggling with each of his thrusts.

My panting was getting louder as he fucked me. He gripped my hips to ride me hard. The sudden sound of the bathroom door opening brought his hand down over my mouth to silence my whimpers. All I could do was brace myself to his thrusts. His hips jerked and I had to tip to the balls of my feet as he jackhammered my swollen pussy. He gave a low grunt and lodged deep holding me still to him as he pumped his cum into me. He gripped my hair holding me down on his spurting cock. He thrust deeply a few more times then slowly withdrew.

I felt his cum drip from my pussy and turned around. He watched me, smiling, and bent to slowly pull up the panties he had roughly pushed down my thigh earlier. He straightened my bra and blouse between kissing my neck and forehead. I tucked in my blouse as he righted himself. He held out his hand and I followed him from the bathroom. We smiled. He headed back toward the bar and I headed for my car. My cum slick panties reminding me of our interlude with every step.

The End

https://www.burpple.com/@dreckjonas

https://www.tarladalal.com/MyPage.aspx?memid=687460

https://bandcamp.com/dreckjonas

https://splice.com/dreckjonas

https://forums.bohemia.net/profile/1163850-dreckjonas/

https://dreckjonas.app.rsvpify.com/

https://growthhackers.com/members/dreckjonas

https://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/member.php?u=1170416

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11693

https://lasillavacia.com/users/dreckjonas

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Horny Wife

Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 04

Helping the Secret Patient